The October Club

A few days ago, Carrie Hope Fletcher uploaded a video called "The October Club." It's a book club in which she will read four books in four weeks. I thought this was brilliant and it seemed like fun. However, instead of making a review video each week, I shall post a review on here. And I'm tweaking her schedule a bit.
This is the video:

Instead of finishing each book by Monday, I will finish it each Friday in order to post a review on here each Friday like always. However, I will make a video each Monday on my YouTube channel so as to keep up with her book club.

My book choices are:
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (finish by October 5th)
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (finish by October 12th)
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler (finish by October 19th)
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (finish by October 26th)

If you would like to join the October Club as well, feel free. Like Carrie said, you can choose your own four books or choose the ones she is doing (or I am doing).

My books are in my library and I am getting ready to read them. Also, don't forget about the ongoing giveaway I have until the end of October!

Yours,

Labels: