12 Books of Christmas: The Faerie Path


And this next book I read back in middle school and I've been wanting to read it again for a while, but I simply don't have the time. Maybe someday. Hopefully soon. This is part of The Faerie Path series, which contains six books. Drum roll, please...

The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Blurb:
Swept away into a court of magic and beauty, she discovers she is Tania, the lost princess of Faerie: the youngest daughter of Oberon and Titania. Since Tania's mysterious disappearance on the eve of her wedding five hundred years before, Faerie has been sunk in darkness and gloom. The courtly Lord Gabriel Drake, who Tania was once to marry, has found her and brought her back.
With Tania's return, Faerie comes alive again as a land of winged children, glittering balls, and fantastic delights. But Tania can't forget Anita's world, or the boy she loved there.
Torn between two loves and between two worlds, Tania slowly comes to discover why she disappeared so long ago. She possesses a singular magical ability and she must use it to stop a sinister plan that threatens the entire world of Faerie.
I love faerie stories! 

Have you read this book? If so, what rating would you give it? If not, why do you want to read it?

Yep! As I said, I read it in middle school. I remember loving it, but it's only a vague memory and to give it a fair rating, I'd have to read it again!

Why did you pick this book as one of your twelve this Christmas?

Like with dragons, faeries (or fairies, depending on your preference) are not as popular as I would like. Faeries are amazing creatures, in my opinion, and should be written about more often. This book has faeries in a modern setting, and it's such a great idea that I think it should be read by everyone who loves fantasy.

What's the age limit for this book?

This book is for people 13 years and up, according to Amazon.

Yours,

Labels: , , , , ,