12 Books of Christmas: The Frog Princess


IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy all the presents you've gotten!

Although I'm sure most of you are at home, celebrating Christmas and not at all paying attention to any internet, I hope some of you at least glance at this, because this book is one of the very first fantasy/romance/young adult books I ever read—and for that it holds a big place in my heart. That's the reason I chose this book for Christmas. The twelfth and last book of this year's 12 Books of Christmas. I hope you all enjoyed it and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
Blurb:
Princess Emeralda a.k.a. Emma isn't exactly an ideal princess. Her laugh is more like a donkey's bray than tinkling bells, she trips over her own feet and she does not like Prince Jorge, whom her mother hopes she will marry.
But if Emma ever thought to escape her troubles, she never expected it to happen by turning into a frog! When convinced to kiss a frog so he might return to being a prince, somehow the spell is reversed and Emma turns into a frog herself!
Thus begins their adventure — a quest to return to human form.
I truly love this story!

Have you read this book? If so, what rating would you give it? If not, why do you want to read it?

Well, if you couldn't guess from my gushing above, yes I have! I read this story as a wee child, and I loved it so much I got the rest of the Tales of the Frog Princess.

I give this book 5 stars!

Why did you pick this book as one of your twelve this Christmas?

This book is about a princess who isn't the stereotypical princess and gets turned into a frog. Have you heard that story before? I haven't. The world Baker created is so original and full of innocent magic that you just find yourself reading the series over and over again. I love this book so very much and I try to read it as much as I can. I want everyone else to experience that.

What's the age limit for this book?

This book is for people 10 years and up.

Yours,

Once again, Merry Christmas!

Labels: , , , , , , ,