FFT: Spring

So spring is here!! This means long dresses or t-shirts and shorts, right?
(Source)
Wrong.

Over here, where I'm living, it's freezing cold temperature. This time last year we were in record-breaking highs, and now? Now I'm freezing my butt off.

Thanks, Mother Nature.

So here I am, hoping really, really hard that spring will come quickly. I'm not talking about the season, cuz that's here. I want the weather.

The weather that allows you to only have to take a sweater and not a long-sleeve shirt, a sweatshirt, and a coat just to get to your car.

I want the warm spring breeze that shows us that summer is coming; that allows us to smile and breathe in the fresh air.

Not breathe in the freezing air that makes your lungs feel cold.

So please, Mother Nature? How about some warm weather?

So what about you? How's the weather where you live? Do you want spring weather to catch up with spring?

Yours,

Labels: ,